Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A MUST SEE...

On Facebook this morning, this is one of the first things I saw. It's pretty incredible 1) that there are assholes like this guy out there - ADULT assholes, and 2) that this woman took the time to stand up to him and make such a strong point about bullying. It's scary to me that if something like this can happen to a grown woman in the public eye - what is going on for the kids in our schools and society today?? Weight, race, sexual preference...IT NEEDS TO STOP. How many child/teen suicides do there need to be before guys like THIS get the message? WATCH THIS VIDEO!

I, for one, want better for my kids so if by sharing this video it brings awareness to even one person, that's fine with me. Sometimes I just need to get on my 'blog' soapbox!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment